Wednesday, September 28, 2011

i know, i know...

OMG i truly can't believe it's been over a MONTH since I last posted.... VERY BAD BLOGGER!

To be honest with you all, not to much has been going on in the land of The Britton's.

I mean we did go on a spectacular one year anniversary vacation in the Southern Caribbean..


Where I received one hell of a sunburn because I thought I was tan enough to stand the heat of the equator..


Went snorkeling in Aruba after a few of these... Probably not the safest idea we had but definitely the funnest!








Wore a super sexy dress to formal night compliments of my Grandmother ;-)

Drank far to much....


Ate like pig and complained when someone jumped in front me at the buffet line....


and where my love bug and I shared many loving glances and reminded ourselves of how lucky we are ;-)



Hands down the BEST vacation we have ever been on. There are so many little details I would love to share with guys but man would we be here all day.... Those were some of the highlights and who knows maybe I'll get a wild hair and do a proper post on all of our vacation adventures!

In other news, we really have just been hanging out with friends, doing a little tailgating and hiking and enjoying this nice fall weather.







 GO CLEMSON!!!! 





We have also continued with our training for 2012 and are now back on diets. Well I'm on a diet ;-( I gained 15lbs in 3 weeks and let me tell you I'm paying for it now! I've been carb cycling, doing tons of cardio and keeping bad food to a minimum till my weight comes down. It's hard work but a good reminder of what can happen when you lose focus, fall off the ban wagon and get just plain lazy.....

I'm going to make a promise to everyone (especially my biggest fan, my husband ;-)) that I will NEVER go more than a week without blogging. For one it helps me stay motivated and accountable! I have truly missed you all and I hope you have missed me!


Here's to finding your NorthStar.....


7 comments:

  1. Great Blog love!! I have missed my favorite author. I had the best time with you!! Hope to have so many more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back! Missed you! Looks like you guys had an awesome vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back. The pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, missed you! Love the pictures, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back in blogland! You were missed. Your vacay pics are soooo good. Looks like your trip was amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear what you've been up to!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing trip you had. I'd say fabulous food and drink....part of the beauty of life and nothing a little diet and cardio can't take care of! I love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete