Monday, August 1, 2011

One to many....

So this weekend was loads of fun! We had a great time with Jeff and Ashley. Dinner on Saturday night with our other friends was awesome to. Did I mention to you guys that I'm a terrible picture taker? If I didn't, please let me confess that I'm the worst at remembering to take photos. I manged to take this one of us girls right before we left for dinner and well that was about it. I'M SORRY! I promise I'm going to work on this ;-)
Ashley, Me, and Julie
If you read my post from Saturday morning you know that we had a full day planned. Once we all ate and headed out the door we went to do a little shopping. Man was it hott. I think we left a little to late in the day for outdoor shopping because 3 yard sales later we were DONE! We all agreed it was time to hit the Lake with some cold beer. We loaded up the cooler, had some lunch and hopped on the boat. We ended up parking it on a beach and floating on noodles for 3 hours. During that 3 hours I had about 4 budlights and was really "feeling it" by the time we headed back. Well, lets just say my head was still swimming on the boat ride home. Once we got in the house I crashed on the sofa for about an hour till Joshua was like "Honey, you have to go get in the shower NOW, do not fall asleep again". I had to rally and compose myself. Can you believe just 4 beers had me feeling like that? We never drink alot anymore and when I do I keep it to one maybe two drinks. I guess I just got carried away and having fun in the moment. I learned a lesson for sure. By the time we left for dinner I was feeling better.

At dinner Joshua bought me another beer and I mangaed to drink it with ease. Once dinner arrived I ordered another one not really thinking, but I took two sips and wasted the rest. I was DONE.... We went to a few more places around town then called it a night a midnight. I crashed as soon as we got home but Joshua and Jeff stayed up till 2:30am talking and catching up. I never even heard him come to bed.

So needless to say Sunday we stayed in bed all day...... That is exactly why we don't drink or go out to often. Our lifestyle really doesn't allow for it.

This morning I was determined to have an amazing workout and follow my diet all day! 

4am Woke up, had a shake, and out the door by 4:30
5-7am Serious "Arnold Workout", My arms feel like Jelly....
7:30am Protein Shake
8:30am 30 mins of Cardio
10:30am Meal 3

So far I'm doing really good and super motivated to make today and the rest of the week extremely productive!  Mamma's got her mojo back! Now I'm off to give Mister AJ a much needed bath. He stinks ;-(

Here's to finding your NorthStar.......

3 comments:

  1. I'm really bad about taking pictures too, always forgetting.

    Sounds like you had a good time this weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo for MOJO! Sounds like a fun weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like youre on track for today!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete