Saturday, April 23, 2011

5 Weeks Out Photos and Update

This week has been really hard. No carbs for a week and then new diets and new workouts. We have amped it up considerable. Cardio still twice a day and now spin class for me twice a week. Joshua is still not getting any carbs right now but im sure in a week or so he will. I am getting carbs now but Im carb cycling and let me tell you how thankful I am to have them! FO SHO! Getting a whole cup of oatmeal is like the biggest treat in the world to me right now, lol. I feel bad for my love but he knows it's all for a purpose and when he was getiing rice a few weeks ago and I wasn't I understood.

Today we had our body fat measured again. Good news!!! I went from 19% to 16% and mister Joshua went from 9% to 7%. That's incredible in just a weeks time. Im feeling great except for the cravings. It hit us really hard I would say probably Wednesday. Its been two weeks since our last refeed so it's to be expected. We already have the next refeed planned out when our trainer says its time :-) So overall were doing great and getting leaner by the day! Im not to happy with this weeks photos but that's partly to do with the fact that I'm very tired and hungry, lol. Oh well. Ill let you all be the judge.

                   6 Weeks                                                   5 Weeks







                     































No comments:

Post a Comment