Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 8 Update

As many of you know last week was a bad week for me. I didn't feel like working out, I was tired, I was hungry all the time and just lacked motivation. Well GOOD NEWS :-) I'm feeling much better and back to my old self. Taking Saturday completely off did the body good. Sunday we both had a great leg workout then met our family for lunch which was really nice. Monday and Tuesday I hit the cardio hard and this morning I got up and went for a run. I'll run again this afternoon because today is my "cardio" day and I need to take full advantage of this amazing weather.

As for our bodies go, I'm quite sore from Sunday and then running on Monday. What's funny is that I love that feeling. It makes me feel like I truly did something and that I pushed myself hard. I can really start to see some major changes in my physique as well. My stomach is getting leaner, tighter as well as my legs. That's mainly where I'm holding the most fat. Our coach told us that our midsection would be the last place the fat would come off.... He's right about that. These next four weeks Ill be running pretty much everyday. I saw our coach yesterday at the gym and he told me that the running will really get that last bit of fat off so I'll be sticking to it. I'm ready to start seeing some muscles really come through.

Joshua is looking amazing. He has ab's now and let me tell ya he is so proud of them! As he should be. He's been working very hard and it's really paying off. He's also been doing these"demon" workouts which are really intense for him but they seem to really working out for him. Very intense hence the name "demon", lol. He's also really come along in his posing to. On Sunday night we practiced and he really surprised me with how well he's doing the poses. Of course there's a few things he'll need to correct but that's where our coach comes in and fixes those things. We meet with him this week so that he can go over us with a fine tooth comb.  If that doesn't keep you in check I don't know what will.

Also on Friday we booked our room for the show and on Monday I ordered our suits. That makes it feel even closer to the show!!! We have 52 days until showtime and I'm definitely feeling the nerves creeping up in my belly. But me-oh-my I'm so excited!!!!

Here's to finding your NorthStar......

No comments:

Post a Comment