Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Week 9 Update

I think my "reset" button from Sundays post is broken... This week has been extremely hard for me. I'm tired, grouchy, mean, and felt like a total bit**!!! I have slacked on my afternoon cardio the past few days and had every intention on doing some today but then just changed my mind... I just keep telling myself only a few more days till Saturday, ill get the whole day off from the gym. The only thing that would make it even better would be a re-feed or "cheat meal" but that ain't happening for a few more weeks I think. I'm just hoping that after Saturday ill be fully charged and ready to hit it hard again!! See, even I get run down and OVER IT from time to time. BUT I don't cheat on my diet. That's the most important part...
Joshua has been doing very well. He's stepped up his cardio and his diet is ripping him up. He's so proud that he has 4 abs showing!! This week he has really leaned out.
Starting week 6 i'll post progress pics each week so everyone can see how were doing.
I hope your week is going better than mine..
Here's to finding your NorthStar.

No comments:

Post a Comment