Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fst7 Training Program

 Happy Tuesday to ya ;-) On Sunday I told you guys that I had another killer workout with Joshua and that I would fill you all in on what kind of training we have been doing. Our trainer is very in the know when it comes to what the pro's are doing, be it nutrition or training styles. He has taught us several new exercises that kick our butt! One of the training programs he has turned us on to is FST-7. Some of you may have heard about it and know the in and outs of what it's about but for those of you that don't know, it stands for Fascia Stretch Training. It was created by Hany Rambod who is known as the "Pro Creator".

FST 7
 Simply shredded has a great article here that explains what it's all about. I definitely encourage you guys to read the article, check out Hany's website here and try it out. We have been doing it now for about 3 weeks and I have really seen some significant gains. Mainly in my weak areas like shoulders and biceps. We started with the beginner level even though we are quite experienced in the gym. We never walk away from a workout feeling like we didn't do enough. It's very tough!!! Especially the 7 sets... Uhhh.

Try it, you'll like it.

Another thing I wanted to fill you in on is that I've decided to do the Palmetto Cup again. It's right before Jr. USA and basically I just want to see what kind of feedback I'm going to get going into Jr. USA the following weekend. Plus I wanna place better than I did last time. More like I wanna win overall, lol.... Last year I really didn't know what to expect or what I was really doing but this year is much and I emphasiz MUCH different. I'm going for the gold baby ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment