Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wednesday Circuit

SpringGood morning! Well it's hump day and we are half way through this sunless week. I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here in SC it's so dreary! Like no sun at all. I'm very ready for some Spring weather.
I have been seeing lots of little butter cups blooming all over the place so that helps make me smile! Speaking of smiling let's get your endorphin's going! Who needs sunshine when we have exercise!!!



For today's cardio circuit I hit the StairMaster. Most days I consider it the "StairMonster" but today it was calling my name. I used IFBB Pro Nicole Wilkin's Stair Stepper Routine I found somewhere online. I think Tenecia over at Boobs, Barbells & Broccoli posted it.... I figured if Nicole can do it so can I!!! lol I'm just a little obsessed with her ;-)


Ne who this is how it goes:
5 min warm up at level 5
3 min at 8
2 min at 10
2 min at 6
1 min at 14
3 min at 5
1 min at 12
2 min at 6
30 sec at 15
2.5 min at 6
30 sec at 16
2.5 min at 6
1 min at 4
1 min at 2
1 min at 14
30 sec at 10
2 min at 6
1 min at 4
1 min at 14
2 min at 4
Total Time: about 35 mins


This workout was definitely challenging but wasn't to hard for me. The first 10mins i was sweating bullets but by the end I was feeling good and strong, not to tired at all. I even managed to jump on the stationary bike for 15mins and finish up the workout. Great burn and butt builder! Let me know how it goes for you!

Have a fit day ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment