Sunday, February 5, 2012

Week In Review

What a nice way to end a long week with the beautiful weather we are having today. I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday and getting ready for the week. Today I prepared meals for 3 days, worked shoulders with Joshua and our friend Jeff joined us to. It was another killer workout. I'll fill you guys in on Tuesday about what kind of training we have been doing. I think some you would really be interested in it.

This week was one of those weeks for me and I somewhat struggled with motivation. For whatever reason I felt like everyday I had to force myself to push past my comfort zone. Usually that's not a problem for me but this week it was a pain in the ass. Monday & Tuesday I didn't want to do cardio at all but I did, and Wednesday I had a great circuit workout and even did cardio after but Thursday I only made it out of the bed to workout at 5am and then cardio at 3pm. Friday morning my workout suffered terribly because I felt like crap the whole time. I definitely was not on my A game. Saturday however it seemed like I was back on track, and thank goodness because we met with our coach and we always workout really hard with him. Today however I'm feeling great! We had a awesome shoulder workout and I even did cardio right after because Sunday's our gym closes early. Something I despise.... 1-5 on Sundays? Come on....

Ne who, as of Saturday I'm 15 weeks out from Jr. USA. I've also decided to do another show before Jr. USA and again I'll fill you in on Tuesday about that.

This week my goals are: Blog everyday, Stay motivated and postive, Spring clean my house!!!! Joshua ought to like that one, lol..

What are your goals for the week? Have a fit day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to have found your blog! I too am prepping for a competition in June! Stay strong! You got this!
    http://walshfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Im so glad you found my blog to! Ill definitely follow your journey as well!

    ReplyDelete