Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Personal Training


Good Afternoon All! Wow what a week this has been already. Yesterday was EXTREMELY crazy. We had so much going on that I didn't even have a chance to post a Motivational Monday! So I hope you found some kind of motivation via the web, friends, family or whatever to help get your week started.

Yesterday was my first day of work. WHATTT did I say work? Why yes, I did. You are now following an official Gold's Gym Personal Trainer! HA! It happened so fast. As some of you that follow me may know that I have been very interested in getting into personal training but just haven't had the right opportunity yet. So last week when we were at the gym my awesome, very forward husband just brought the topic up to one of the staff at our gym, we had a meeting Friday and BOOM. Monday was my first day and it was great. I met everyone, got 3 clients and started learning the ropes. I can tell this is going to be a great fit for me because both Joshua and I can train clients (he will be doing this on a part time basis seeing as how he plays a huge role in his job now and that will take most of his attention), we take on as many clients as we can handle, we come up with our own training as we see fit for each client and really have great open communication with the Personal Training director. He's a really nice, easy going guy that just expects us to do our very best to give clients a great experience and help them meet their goals. Tomorrow is my first client and I'm just so excited to get going!


As far as mine and Joshua's training, this is the last week of our current routine. We have followed our current plan for about 6 weeks now so it time to change up the exercises but still following the FST-7 program. I love this program and again just have seen so much change in my body since starting it. The next 6 weeks however I definitely need to put a little more emphasis on my glutes and shoulders. Just rounding both out more and bring definition to my shoulders.


Ill keep you guys posted on how the training is going both with Joshua and I and now my new JOB!!! 


Have a fit day!



5 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! Have a great first day.

    P.S. I'm extremely envious of your back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Congratulations! Good Luck tomorrow. No doubt you are going to be an excellent trainer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new position.. Great success in both you job and personal training for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new job! You're the only other people I've heard who do FST-7. My trainer and I did some of that last year; it's really intense, but we truly believe it works. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! This is the best factor, Thank you so much for trying to talk about this exciting information.

    Fitness Posing - vandella costumes has been selling quality competition suits and costumes to pros and amateurs for 17 years.

    ReplyDelete