Saturday, May 14, 2011

2 Weeks Out!!!!

OMG we are officially 14 days from our 1st show. We are oozing with excitement (and grouchiness lol). This morning we took a few progress pics and I took some of Joshua after the gym. He tried out our "hot stuff" by Pro Tan to see if we could stand it the day of the show. It's supposed to make you more vascular and helps take water out from under the skin. It smells like toothpaste, very cinnamon like. It seems to work really great though. Joshua said at first he didn't feel anything and then it started burning a little, kind of like that tingle tanning lotion. However after a mins it started to subside so well definitely be using it.


I gave my practice suit back so I just wore some shorts and sports bra for pics. It doesn't quite give the same effect as the suit but that's ok. This will probably be the last time I post pics before the show. I want everyone to be surprised with the final product ;-) well at least I hope you are all surprised. I like the way I'm looking however I'm disappointed that I don't look more muscular. I think I look just kind of skinny but I'm sure the last week will be a different story. Overall though I'm very happy and pleased with my progress.

2 Weeks Out                                                                       6 Weeks Out

Tomorrow will be a full day of rest and next week will be the last week for workouts, so we'll be giving it all we got! I really hope we do well. I'm getting hella nervous ;-( as I should be! Hopefully our suits will be ready soon and we can start practicing with those on, however I have a feeling that we won't be receiving them till the week of the show. 

Diet
This morning we were able to have some orange juice pre workout and post workout we got to have this amazing protein shake! It was like dessert. I was so happy when it touch my lips! Here is the recipe:

1/2 Banana

1/2 cup Oats

1/2 scoop Protein Powder
This is the most amazing protein powder ever! We only use this. You can order it  from our trainer Matt Helton at http://www.ultrafit360.com/. If you dont see it on his site just email him matt@ultrafit360.com
2 Tablespoons of Hersey's Sugar Free Syrup

Add everything to a blender with a little water and mix well. *If you don't have protein powder I'm sure adding 1/2 cup of fat free milk or soy milk will do just fine.
(Ladies follow this recipe Men double it)

YUM O!!!!!


Here's to finding your NorthStar.....

3 comments:

  1. You guys are lookin' good!!! Can't wait to see your pics from your show!!!

    I've never heard of "Hot Stuff" - I may have to check that out! Thanks for the heads up!!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures look GREAT! Look at your improvements! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm your newest follower! I love your blog. and you look AMAZING!!! totally an inspiration

    ReplyDelete