Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sunday, Ahhhhhh....

Hello my little NorthStar followers!!! I hope you all are enjoying this beautiful May 1st Sunday afternoon. The hubby and I got lots done the past few days. Friday we did some grocery shopping and fit in 2 workouts (as usual), Saturday we did our cardio workout and were a little pressed for time so we had to move our other workouts to today which is ok. We also planted some pretty flowers in our planters and made our old patio set new again with good 'ol spray paint, lol. Hey when your competing all funds go to show time and most everything else becomes DIY projects lol. The patio set looks brand new though and that's all we could ask for.

Pay no attention to the 15 dozen egg
box in the back of the pic, lol.



Lately on Saturdays Ive been posting our progress pics but Mother Nature paid 'ol Brit Brit a visit this weekend and well Im not feeling my hottest, lol. Although this morning I woke up feeling very lean in the midsection so who knows. I'll know what I really "look like" in a few days when this bia leaves town. This afternoon I have another cardio session and I'm going to do some posing at the gym in my heels. I practiced a little this morning but in sneakers you don't really get the same effect as opposed to being in your heels. I ordered my stage heels on Thursday and I cant wait for those bad boys to get here! Oh and my suit! I'm ready to have it all here in my hands so I can keep practicing in the real stuff instead of my practice gear. 

Monday we go see the coach and I hope he's pleased with our progress. We didn't have to see him last week which was good for me since I was so bloated... bla. Joshua however is looking great!!! All his abs and obliques are showing nicely and he's very delighted with his progress ;-)

Well I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day. I'll be finishing our laundry, prepping meals for tomorrow, and practicing my posing. Back to the grind tomorrow....

Here's to finding your NorthStar.....

1 comment:

  1. Wow you're so super productive. Way to go with your workouts and the Mr.'s progress. Glad I found your blog. Digging it!
    xo,
    Dani
    www.okdani.com

    ReplyDelete