Monday, May 30, 2011

No rest for the determined..

Well it's 5 AM and Joshua and I are off for some cardio. I know, I know... Your probably thinking "Really? The contest is over, why do you need to go back to the gym at 5 AM on Memorial Day? Shouldn't you be taking some time off??" Well folks, when you eat, sleep and breath this lifestyle you don't just take a break. We had a day and half of eating whatever and we haven't seen the gym since Thursday so mentally it's killing us! No weights this morning, just some cardio ;-) I want to maintain this physique for as long as possible with out blowing up like a blowfish, so that means I have to keep it in check at all times. Those of you that compete know what I mean....

So I'm off, but I'll holla at you peeps a little later!!! Here's to finding your NorthStar......

3 comments:

  1. That's right!! Go get it! I felt the same way after my comp...couldn't wait to RUN! My mind was more ready than my body though, it took a few days to get my body back to feeling normal on my runs and lifting weights. I felt really thick and stiff for the first two days! Probably my body trying to work through all the chocolate I ate!! How did your cardio feel this morning? Oh, and how were your TREATS!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH Stacy! It felt soooooo good! I was like YEAH THATS RIGHT sweat out all that bad food, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA I would do the same thing as you after the competition!

    Way to go and be at the gym so early! its an amazing feeling : )

    ReplyDelete