Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm still not done....

Today has been a really looonngg day and it's still not over. I still have one more meal to eat in about 30mins, I need to finish packing, take a shower & shave ;-( Not to mention that I have a splitting headache and Joshua's feet are swollen up past his knee caps!!! WTF!! See were supposed to be relaxing tonight and taking it easy but with us that's never easy to do. My mind is racing trying to think of last minute details. My mother in law asked me if I was nervous yet. I told her I've been to dang busy and tired to be nervous (I'm so tired I couldn't even manage to break out the laptop and just blogged from my phone).

What's funny is that I want to be nervous. Somehow that makes it seem more real or something. But then again not being nervous could be a blessing...

Well I'm off to tackle 10 more task before I call it quits. I hope you all are getting your beauty rest ;-)

Here's to finding your NorthStar.....


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those nerves will eventually set in. Your going to do great. Cause you sure do look GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to be great....perhaps you're nervous to the point you dont feel it haha

    ReplyDelete