Monday, May 16, 2011

Motivational Monday

Good Morning my NorthStar followers ;-) I hope you all had an amazing weekend. It was quite beautiful here in sunny South Carolina. 
View by our house 

I would really love to give you guys some incredibly moving motivation but to honest I just don't have it in me. Lame I know but at this point I'm just trying to keep it together the next 12 days. Maybe this week something will happen that will spark a fire under my butt, however, that's just not the case right now. It's not that I'm sad or mad or anything, I just want the D day to get here. Im ready mentally. I think if I had to go another week I'd die... Well now Im just being dramatic but you know what I mean. 

So instead of motivating you Ill just share some photo's of all the wonderful things I have to look forward to POST contest. These are the things that are keeping Joshua and I going......

Date Night with my Husband
(We have missed this so much) 


May 30th/ Memorial Day BBQ at our house :-) AND 4th of July Party at our house!!! 
Featuring BBQ Sandwiches, Joshua's hamburger/pineapple baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad, warm buns, corn on the cobb, cake or maybe pie and Margarita's!! 






Girls beach trip with my Momma and Sister!

August/ Salsa Party at our casa :-)
September/ Our Honeymoon & Anniversary Cruise to Caribbean and a few nights in San Juan, PR

Oh and the mother of all desserts......wait for it....
BOOM!!!!



So those are things I am thinking of at the moment. Those are my rewards so to speak for the last 5 months of hard ass work..... What are you guys looking forward to post contest, post dieting or just Summer in general?

Here's to finding your NorthStar.....










3 comments:

  1. Hang in there, girl!! You are on that roller coaster of high and low energy right now. Just rest and coast through the low times and then celebrate and get a bunch of stuff done during the high times! (that's what I'm doing anyway!)

    You got this! All the hard work WILL pay off!

    Oh and post comp, I have a Memorial Day BBQ at my brother's, a spa day with my mom, a trip to Chicago with my husband and relaxing summer full of sunshine and pool days. Oh, and then a trip to Puerto Rico in October!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I need to think about the things down the road that I have to look forward after getting through the next 8 weeks. I may have to pull out my list when it gets tough because there is life after competition and so many wonderful things to look forward to. It's not like you will never get to do the wonderful things you enjoy!

    Thanks for this post. Loved it!

    You are almost there and I am so excited for you!

    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I am a new follower. I've never been on a cruise before but have heard a lot of really great things about them!

    ReplyDelete