Wednesday, May 25, 2011

3 More Days...

AHHH The days are winding down ya'll! Can you believe it?! Joshua and I were getting all teary eyed thinking about how all this prep is coming to an end. What will we do with ourselves post contest? Oh the possibilities are endless.....

Today I had a little running around town to do, then I started gathering some of the things we will need for the weekend. I also posed for a little bit to. Im feeling pretty good today :-) Even Aunt Flow can't get me down!
Did everyone get their tickets for the gun show this weekend? BAHAHAHA

 I am so excited for Friday to get here! I'm ready to jump in car and head that way!!! The only thing that's not quite ready is this stuff on the top of my head called hair! For some reason I've got mega frizz and static, lol. It's probably  because I haven't taken very good care of it the past few months weeks. Yes I know, no real Southern girl would admit to that but when you live in a gym 2-3 hours a day you start to not care what kind of condition your hair is in. I worry more about when I get my next meal or when I get carbs again or when will I get to see my BLEEPING abs... Those are real concerns, not the hair folks.

Tomorrow will be really busy. I have nails and toes to do. Some last minute shopping with Mr. NorthStar and who knows what else ;-)

Here's to finding your NorthStar....

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing Congratulations on coming so far. I am 52 days from competition and I am freaking out! cant imagine how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can finally comment! You look FANTASTIC! Look at those biceps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    T.

    ReplyDelete