Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Calling Nurse Britney!

The past couple of days around here have been spent taking care of a very sick Husband ;-( Poor Joshua woke up Monday feeling like death but still went to work. Around 10am or so he called sayin' he was coming home! Tuesday didn't look so good either and he ended up having to stay home again feeling worse. We pumped him full of Vitamin C and hoped for the best. So I'm glad to report that this morning he did make it back to work but still not feeling 100%. Unfortunately for me... NOW I'm feeling sick! However I'm determined to fight through it. My tonsils are slightly swollen and I'm very tired but I've still been working out and resting as much as I can. But right I must blog and wash all the bedding of germs!!!

Yesterday I was having one of those "if I have to eat oatmeal one more time I'm gonna scream" days so I substituted my oatmeal for one of these Mission Whole Wheat Tortillas and I loved it! Makes eating plain boring egg whites tolerable.

My first meal and third meal are exactly the same. Protein shake mixed with water, oatmeal and Vit C. I made sure not to forget the Vit C we have a epidemic going on around here!!
 Yesterday's workout was back and cardio. I was supposed to do bi's to but with feeling under the weather my energy faded quickly..

Today was a rest/cardio day for me. I almost skipped cardio but my sweet Joshua sent me a text telling me that anything was better than nothing at all. And He was so right. I started out with 20mins on the bike going a moderate pace, breaking a slight sweat. Once I was bored with that, I went over to this machine I have never used before but looked interesting enough.

Its called a treadclimber and if you can see in the picture those to long pedals go up and down as you walk. On the machine display it said it was like going for a hike and was 2x's the workout as running. Now that I don't know about, but I enjoyed it and will be using it again for sure.


After 20mins on the treadclimber.. hot sweaty mess!!!! But that's definitely a good thing! I'm determined to sweat out the sickness, lol.


 COME ON SHOULDERS!!!!!!

My arms are coming along nicely and I could swear that I might have seen some abs trying to come through this morning. Could have been my mind playing dirty tricks on me but Joshua said he "might" have seen them to....

Have a fit day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment