Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Keep it or Toss it...

I'm feeling pretty good today! Like loads of energy for some reason. So i'm taking advantage of this good fortune and cleaning up my loft. One of my goals for 2012 was to de-clutter our house and start decorating one room at a time. This month my goal was to clean out the loft of all the junk that I've been collecting through the years and doing nothing with.
BIG project to tackle but the piles are getting much smaller...

Mom, when do we take a break?

My organized chaos....


This space is just plain SCARY! So much to go through....

What I want to do is go through everything, keep all the things I really have a plan for and toss the rest. If I can't think of what to do with it, out it goes!

I need to get everything cleaned out by the 31st because February I start on remodeling our bathroom.... Thank's to Pinterest, it's going to be bea-u-ti-ful! 

Have a fit day!

No comments:

Post a Comment