Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivational Monday

Hi Guys! I hope you all had a fan-tab-u-lous weekend! We had Joshua's Sister, Mom and Grannie visiting from TN in for the weekend which was fun! We did a little Thrift Store shopping which we always do when they visit. I found this great find. I'm a sucker for anything tea pot realated. Little dainty tea cups, cute tea sets, scones, tea cakes..... oh on and on. So I was super happy when I came across this "tea for one" pot and cup set. I only paid $3.50 for it & when I got home I looked up the markings online, to my surprise it was actually worth about  $30-$40. Pretty Awesome ;-) I really love thrift store shopping. Sometime's I walk out with some really great finds and then other times it's just junk.





On Saturday morning I blogged to you all that contest prep was hard and I was having a rough time. When you start a contest prep at first everything is so wonderful. Your losing weight, your getting off the sugar train, your workouts are fueled by your desire to win and then about 4 weeks in... it hit's you. The cravings start creeping in, on low carb days your tired and grouchy and all you wanna do is eat something NOT on your list but YOU CANT!

Monday & Friday of last week was bad for me. I had carbs with every meal, didn't eat on time and just felt like I could bite someones head off!! Then on Saturday morning when we went to workout I just didn't have it in me and the workout I planned to do (deck of cards) turned into a workout that I made up as I went. Sort of. I mean I had a plan put together but I didn't follow it to a T like a I normally do...

I guess what I'm getting to is that those days when your thinking "what have I gotten myself into" are going to happen when your dieting. No matter if it's for a contest or just to get back into shape. It sucks, no doubt about it, however you just have close your eyes, say a little prayer and PUSH through. And that's just what I did.

Saturday night when they had spaghetti I had Talapia. Sunday when we had lunch at Wendy's, I had a grilled chx breast and plain baked potato. Sunday night when they had chicken Alfredo, I had Talapia.

All those little victories that sucked at the time, all will pay off in the end. 

So if your struggling to stay on your diet or just don't have the motivation to get your butt moving at the gym think of all the goal's ahead of you and what it's going to feel like when you are at the finish line knowing you did EVERYTHING it took to get there.....
Pinned Image
Source

WE CAN DO THIS!!!! 

Have a FIT day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment