Friday, January 6, 2012

Really?..... I slept till 9am this morning and now my whole day is off.. I hate when that happens but I just have to get myself together mentally, fill my stomach up, get my go juice (caffeine) and I'm good to go! 

So yesterday was extremely productive. I managed to blog, update my blog, update myself on all my other blog's that I read and love so much and reconnect with the world! It feels great to see what all my blog friends are up to and how their own weightloss journeys are going or not going. I love to see what you all have been eating, lol, what trips you've taken and all of your exercise regimens. I've gotten some pretty good cardio workouts from Peanut Butter Fingers. I've learned that lemons help clear up acne from at Chelsea at GIT IT GURL. And last night as I was catching up on Google reader, I read a hilarious post by Keelie at REAL FAT, she had a serious break up with Chick-Fil-A waffle fry's. I've been there and so I could totally relate with the break up. It seems sad at the time but it's always for the best. I had the same break up with Taco Bell and I'm a better woman for it.... 

On today's agenda I plan on catching up our laundry... then pack meals for this afternoon, Joshua and I have a training apt with our Coach so Ill need to have my food with me for post workout. See there, meal planning in the works ;-)


I also want to start working on some post for a more clear direction of this blog. Normally I just blog about whatever since really this is still my first year blogging and I really don't do it consistently. I'm trying to decide on what kind of content I want to stick to. Just about health, fitness and motivation or would I rather it be focused on my own personal training and competitions..... Hmm lots to ponder which is what I plan to do this weekend and get my act together. Plus Mister Joshua always helps me workout my issues when I'm torn one way or another. I've noticed that the most successful blogs tend to stick to one topic and don't go all over the board like I seem to do. Organization will be key here. 

I would love to hear what you guys think as well since ya'll are the ones reading From Fat to Figure. Love the new name? I DO!!!

Have a fit day!


No comments:

Post a Comment