Monday, January 30, 2012

Motivational Monday

Hi Yall! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to tackle the week! We had a great arm workout this morning. I really challenged myself and finally curled 30lb dumbbells! For those of you that  already curl that weight or more, I commend you because after the 10th rep my face was red, my veins were bulging and my biceps burned like CRAZY... Speaking of challenges, from Thursday of last week till this morning I have been going low carb. That's 4 days of under 100g of clean carbs. Normally I can go about 2 days and Im over it but my coach asked me to push myself and so I did. The results speak for themselves ;-)

However today I'll be having that extra bowl of oatmeal fo' sho'! I've definitely earned it. 

For those that of you that can push yourself at the gym or with exercise in general and just aren't seeing results on the scale, try challenging yourself with a clean diet all week. I promise you it will open your eyes and SHOCK the scale. Feel free to email me if you need help, fromfat2figure@gmail.com

and remember........

Have a fit day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're making some great progress! My body responds best to low carb too.

    ReplyDelete