Saturday, January 28, 2012

Progress Pics

Happy Saturday to ya! Whew am I tired.... Today is another low carb day and I'm feeling it. First thing this morning we took some progress pics. I'm 16 weeks out and feeling very please with how things are coming along. I wish my shoulders were bigger but I'm sure as I continue to diet down they will become more pronounced. I've got a lonnggg way to go but I'm gettin' there!!!!! It't hard to tell from these pictures but My stomach is much flatter, shoulder's are coming along, leg's and back are also getting leaner. I am so EXCITED to see what the finished product will look like!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! Keep up the good work hon! I'm with ya! 16 weeks out today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! I hope your prep is going well. Ill definitely be following you!

      Delete
  2. Great work lady!! Keep up the great work, the next 16 weeks are going to rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donloree! Your so inspirational and really help us all keep going! BIKINI OR BUST ;-)

      Delete