Thursday, January 12, 2012

Good Mornin' to ya! I hope you slept well. The past 2 months my sleep has been terrible! My right hand and arm have been going completely numb every night and wakes me up in pain. It feels awful! I Googled my symptom's and from what I can tell it's basically my muscles growing and maybe pressing on some nerves. Geezzz. 

Yesterday after that crappy cardio session I had, I needed a nap to replenish my energy. It definitely helped! My throat was also feeling a little better with the help of Sugar Free Luden's. There like candy!!! I think one of them is 5 calories compared to the non Sugar Free version which is 15 calories per. 

 This morning's workout was bi's and tri's. We did a workout that our coach has been doing with us and really get's the job done.

5 Sets/ 12 Reps of each Superset
Cable Push-downs superset with Barbell Curls
Preacher Curls superset with Skull Crushers
Cable EZ Bar Curl with Tri Ext

7 Sets/ 12 Reps of each with 30sec rest between
Dumbbell Alt Curl
Dumbbell Kickbacks

Post workout breakfast was again my plain egg whites with whole wheat tortilla shell and cup of Chi tea.



This afternoon around 3pm i'll head back to gym and to get in my 45 mins of cardio. Cardio for me is much better in the afternoon once I've gotten a few meals in me. Now I'm off to do some chores around the house!

Have a fit day!

1 comment: