Sunday, June 5, 2011

Good Eatin' Sunday!

Hey Gang, I feel like I've been letting you all down on Friday's because I haven't been posting any Good Eatin' Friday's lately. Well that's partly to do with contest prep and more so to do with me being lazy :-( Sorry bout that. So today I thought I'd make up for it with some dessert!

Compulsive Overeating
NO MORE!
Oh yes... All this week I've had a dessert everyday and well I'm pretty much done with them. Yeah I said it, Don't judge me. I just feel so lethargic with all these carb's. However the red velvet cake I made on Memorial Day ruined any chance I thought I had of keeping my diet clean and healthy. But I had a good excuse (so I thought until I looked at the scale this morning, booo on that). I deprived myself of yummy "treats" for 22 weeks, why am I still trying to deprive myself? Eat the dern cake Britney! And so I did.... again and again and again, etc... You get the point. However, there was one "treat" that I have made a few times this week that didn't make me feel like the Good Year blimp. Something I think I could have on my re-feed days and not feel like I've gone off the deep end. But keep in mind this is a TREAT, defiantly not something to have everyday my friend's. So, try it out, tell me what you think!

Carb Smart Sundae! 
1/2 Cup of Breyers Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream

One Fun Size Butterfinger Crushed and Sprinkled on top of Ice Cream

1 tbsp of Walnut Pieces also Sprinkled on top of Ice Cream

Calories: 265
Fat: 19
(mostly coming from the Walnuts, but keep in mind it's healthy fat's for your heart)
Carbs: 29
 (mostly coming from the candy, you can also use any sugar free candy of your choice)
Protein: 5


Here's to finding your NorthStar....

1 comment:

  1. oooh yum! Ive never seen Carb Smart ice cream in canada.

    will have to keep my eyes peeled and do some research. for now I will just look from afar! : )

    ReplyDelete