Friday, July 8, 2011

Back to normal... Sort of ;-)

This morning I had a very hard time getting up :-( Joshua had to tell me twice and the second time wasn't as loving as the first, lol... I was pushing my luck I guess LOL! So once I finally moseyed out of bed I stepped on the scale to see 140.. THANK GOODNESS.. My weight is back to normal. It truly is amazing what can happen when you clean your diet up even for just a few days. It will reward you every time.
"Your bothering me.... Cant you see i'm sleeping here?"

Although my body is back to good, I cant say the same about mister AJ. Two nights ago he swallowed my stinky sock WHOLE! Yeah I know. I took it off, threw it in the floor, he snagged it and by the time I could take it out of his mouth, GONE... I was like "JOSHUA, the dog just ate my sock!?" We both couldn't believe it, so I called his previous owner and she said that he's done it before but with a pair of thongs. Weird dog. I jumped online to see if this was a common thing and it definitely is. Most people said that their dogs eventually passed the object or threw it up. But to watch them very good and make sure they are eating and drinking water like usual. And he is. No signs of distress and he's still using the bathroom like usual to. Joshua said he read a post where a lab took three weeks to pass a sock, eekkkk! 

I'm keeping a very good eye on him and praying that the sock will make an appearance soon! We really don't need a huge vet bill when we only just got him. Wish us luck!!

Here's to finding your NorthStar...

1 comment:

  1. OMG ok thats a but funny lol.
    Weird dog indeed but thats what makes them so special right ;)

    ReplyDelete