Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Just the Girls ;-)

As some of you know I went on a little Girls Getaway with my Momma and Sister. We had a great time. We laughed a lot, ate some yum food, and had some interesting encounters... One of the first things we did when we arrived was eat! I didn't take pics of lunch but for dinner we ate at  Red Brick Pizza. It was so good. We shared this Margherita pizza and Mom and I got a Bluemoon to drink. We needed a beer in a bad way! She has never had Bluemoon before and LOVED it! it's my favorite beer, ever. Try it sometime ;-) But don't forget the orange slice, it makes all the difference to the flavor.

During the day it was hott, so one of the days I taught Sister how to do a french manicure on herself. I've been doing it for a few months now and it's really easy. I learned how from this video on youtube.

 I also had every intention on working out while I was there. See below the workout I took the time to write down and I even added a few last minute exercises to it. However, I never even made it to exercise 1..... We did walk on the beach one morning for about 30 mins or so. I still managed to lose weight though.... (who knows how that happened). I did bring some food from home with me and ate that during the day.
  For drinks at the beach we had Sugar Free Lemonade with Malibu Rum and Low Calorie Strawberry Daiquiri's.

We did a few photo opts before dinner a few nights to ;-)




 Every time we went to dinner it was so good. One night we ate at Reggie J's and man was all the food awesome.




 These fire cracker roll thingy's were so yum!
 Another Bluemoon for SURE!
 For dinner I had these Coconut Shrimp with veggies and twice baked potato.


After dinner we hit the local candy store.
 Pure chocolate heaven.. I was so full from dinner that I really didn't even want anything. Taking a few pics to member it all was enough for Moi.

 I did have a small piece of my Mom's fudge and it was good, not great though. Maybe I was just to full...

 Then for a little shopping...

 On the last night we had a photo shoot on the beach.



 So all in all it was a great time! I was so happy to spend that time with my family but I missed Love Bug and AJ (the dog, lol) alot!
Mom? Are you coming back soon?  Dad's been to the gym 12 times since you left and made me walk all the way to the Marina... Can you believe it!
 


We all decided that Panama City was not for us ;-( The beaches were just so dirty and our condo was yuck to. Hence no photos of all that. So we wont be going back anytime soon. Miami bound maybe? LOL

Hope you all are having fabulous mini Vaca's as well! Here's to finding your NorthStar....

PS: Thanks Mom and Sister!!! Can't wait for our next trip ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics. We are Florida bound next week! I hope to be able to get in morning runs or at the least walks.....we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete