Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rain, rain go away..

Howdy folks!!! Were sitting in Atlanta waiting for my Mom and Sister to meet us so that we can get our girls trip in sunny Florida started!!! Well, I hope its sunny, Joshua just checked the weather and its nothing but rain :-( Booooo. But that's ok, we will make the most of it and still have a great time. Although I'm going to miss my little Hunny Bunny a lot.... He better miss me to if knows what's good for him, lol KIDDING!!

So i'll try to blog from the road and let you guys know what shenanigans were up to and when I get back LOTS OF PHOTOS! Which we all love ;-)

I also have some pics to share with you guys from our water sking adventure this past week. Last night we had a date night at home so I have some yummy pics from that to!! Oh and the most delicious cookie recipe I've ever made, HOLLA!

This morning Joshua packed all my food for today while were on the road (I can't eat to much garbage on vaca) and even packed the cookies for us to share! He said they were just to good to leave laying around the house, lol. At least he's honest. I also packed gym clothes because ill at least need to fit in some cardio. Apparently there's a gym where we're staying so that's good.

Well I'm out for now but ill be in touch. Hope you guys have a fabulous Sunday Funday...

Here's to finding your NorthStar.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I know you'll have a GREAT vacay!!! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning! Just stopping by to say hello! I've been on the road, but I have been reading your blog from my iPhone. One of the things I have looked forward to! Chelsea

    ReplyDelete